How to Play?
- Step 1: Visit a convenient retailer such as a convenience store or garage that is authorized to sell lottery tickets. Look for the AZ Lottery logo to be sure.
- Step 2: At the terminal either choose Quick Pick for a random number generator or choose three numbers from 0-9 yourself.
- Step 3: Choose your play type as explained on this page (straight, box, straight/box or combo)
- Step 4: If you would like to play some advanced draws choose Multi Play and choose up to 14 more consecutive drawings on your ticket.
- Step 5: Keep an eye on the latest results to see if your ticket is a winner! Bookmark this page to see the latest numbers and check your results.
$0.50 - $1
Straight / Box play: $1
Combo plays: $1.50, $3, $6
Up to 14 consecutive draws
(Minimum purchase of 2)
Prizes and Odds of Winning
With multiple ways to play and different price entry points there are varying odds of winning. Here's a breakdown of the odds that you win one of the many prizes on offer.
|MATCH (ORDER)||$0.50 TICKET||$1 TICKET||ODDS|
|Straight (Exact)||$250||$500||1 in 1,000|
|3-Way (Any)||$80||$160||1 in 333|
|6-Way (Any)||$40||$80||1 in 167|
|3-Way (Exact or Any)||n/a||$330 / $80 (Exact / Any)||1 in 1,000 / 1 in 333|
|6-Way (Exact or Any)||n/a||$290 / $40 (Exact / Any)||1 in 1,000 / 1 in 167|
|3-Way Combo (Any)||$250 with $1.50 play||$500 with $3.00 play||1 in 333|
|6-Way Combo (Any)||$250 with $3.00 play||$500 with $6.00 play||1 in 167|
Overall you have a 1 in 100 chance of winning a prize in the AR Cash 3 Evening lottery.
|Draw Time||6:59 p.m.||6:59 p.m.||6:59 p.m.||6:59 p.m.||6:59 p.m.||6:59 p.m.||6:59 p.m.|
|Sales Close||6:55 p.m.||6:55 p.m.||6:55 p.m.||6:55 p.m.||6:55 p.m.||6:55 p.m.||6:55 p.m.|
Ways to Play
|PLAY TYPE||DESCRIPTION & EXAMPLE|
AR Cash 3 Evening Facts & Rules
- You can only play Cash 3 Evening in Arkansas. Tickets can only be purchased via authorized outlets throughout the state.
- You have the option of choosing on which day you would like your play to commence.
- You can play up to 14 games in advance through the Multi-Draw feature. This total can be increased to 28 when combined with AR Cash 3 Midday.
- Every pay slip allows a maximum of 5 combinations at one time with clear indications of the total price for the plays.
- When selecting numbers you can create any combination within 0-9 including repetition.
- The Arkansas Scholarship Lottery introduced the Cash 3 game in December 2009.
- The highest payout you can win is $500.
- AR Cash 3 Evening can be played 7 days a week unlike the Midday offering.
- You can choose both Exact or Any order bets simultaneously with $1 bets albeit for reduced prize amounts.
- With odds of 1 in 167 the 6-Way Box and 6-Way Combo offer the best odds of winning a prize.