How to Play?
- Step 1: Visit your nearest garage or convenience store displaying the lottery logo to signify an authorized ticket station.
- Step 2: Complete an Arkansas Lucky for Life lottery ticket with as many lines as you wish, including advanced draws. Choose five numbers from 1-48 and a Lucky Ball of 1-18. Alternatively use a quick pick number generator.
- Step 3: Pay for your chosen lines and keep your ticket safe while waiting for the draw on Monday or Thursday.
- Step 4: Visit this page to check your numbers to see if you're a winner! It's a good idea to bookmark this page for future reference.
Advanced Draws (AR)
2 - 20 consecutive draws
(Minimum purchase of 2)
Prizes and Odds of Winning
Arkansans can enjoy a number of different prize tiers including the two top prizes of lifelong rewards in this multi-state game.
|5 plus Lucky Ball||$1,000 a day for life||1 in 30,821,472|
|5||$25,000 a year for life||1 in 1,813,028|
|4 plus Lucky Ball||$5,000||1 in 143,356|
|4||$200||1 in 8,433|
|3 plus Lucky Ball/td>||$150||1 in 3,413|
|3||$20||1 in 201|
|2 plus Lucky Ball||$25||1 in 250|
|2||$3||1 in 15|
|1 plus Lucky Ball||$6||1 in 50|
|Lucky Ball||$4||1 in 32|
You have a 1 in 7.8 chance of winning a prize in the AR Lucky for Life lottery game.
|Draw Time||No Draw||10:38 p.m. ET||No Draw||No Draw||10:38 p.m. ET||No Draw||No Draw|
|Sales Close||No Draw||9:30 p.m. ET||No Draw||No Draw||9:30 p.m. ET||No Draw||No Draw|
AR Lucky For Life Facts & Rules
- Ticket sales are suspended approximately 30 minutes before the drawing at 8:30 P.M. CT.
- You can play up to 20 consecutive draws at a time with a minimum of 2.
- The two main prizes are $365,000 and $25,000 a year for life.
- You have 180 days in which to claim any winnings after which the prize will be forfeited.
- AR is one of over 20 states that offer Lucky for Life participation to Arkansans.
- The Arkansas Lucky for Life game was launched in January 2015.
- The first ticket with the top prize of $1,000 a day for life was sold in April 2019.
- Players can also win promotions such as a trip to Las Vegas and a chance to win up to $1 million.
- In August 2020 Double Play added a second chance to win.
- You can have your numbers randomly generated at the terminal with the Quick Pick feature.