How to Play?
- Step 1: Head to your nearest authorized lottery retailer such as a garage or convenience store displaying the lottery logo to play. These are the only places you can purchase tickets in AR.
- Step 2: Pick your numbers by selecting five numbers from a pool of 1-70 and 1 Megaball number from a pool of 1-25. You can choose your own numbers or use a Quick Pick generator to select at random.
- Step 3: Choose whether you would like up to 20 Multi Draws. This can be done via your ticket or through the retailer.
- Step 4: Pay $2 per play at the cashier. You can choose to play the optional Megaplier for an additional $1 per play.
- Step 5: Keep an eye on the latest results to see if you have won! Bookmark this page and visit regularly to check your results.
+$1 optional Megaplier
Advanced Draws (AR)
2 - 20 consecutive draws
(Minimum purchase of 2)
Prizes and Odds of Winning
There are several prize tiers to be won when playing Mega Millions in Arkansas. Here's a breakdown of the odds of winning and prize amounts including the 2 huge first and second tier prizes which make the game so famous.
|5 plus Mega Ball||Jackpot||1 in 302,575,350|
|5||$1,000,000||1 in 12,607,306|
|4 plus Mega Ball||$10,000||1 in 931,001|
|4||$500||1 in 38,792|
|3 plus Mega Ball||$200||1 in 14,547|
|3||$10||1 in 606|
|2 plus Mega Ball||$10||1 in 693|
|1 plus Mega Ball||$4||1 in 89|
|Mega Ball||$2||1 in 37|
You have a 1 in 24 chance of winning a prize in the AR Mega Millions lottery game.
|Draw Time||No Draw||No Draw||10:00 pm CT||No Draw||No Draw||10:00 pm CT||No Draw|
|Sales Close||No Draw||No Draw||9:45 pm CT||No Draw||No Draw||9:45 pm CT||No Draw|
AR Mega Millions Facts & Rules
- You must be at least 18 years old to purchase tickets.
- Lottery prizes in Arkansas are subject to both federal and state taxes.
- Mega Millions tickets can be purchased at authorized lottery retailers throughout Arkansas.
- AR residents have a limited time of 180 days to claim their prizes.
- Ticket sales usually end approximately 15 minutes before the scheduled drawing time.
- Arkansas is one of 45 states that participates in the Mega Millions multi-state lottery.
- There are two options for receiving jackpot winnings: a lump-sum cash option or an annuity option.
- In Arkansas winners have the option to remain anonymous.
- Winning numbers are drawn using two separate ball machines, one for the main numbers and another for the Mega Ball.
- To win the Mega Millions jackpot a player must match all five main numbers and the Mega Ball number.