How to Play?
- Step 1: Find your nearest local authorized lottery retailer such as a garage or convenience store. Look out for the official lottery logo.
- Step 2: Use a quick pick generator to generate 5 random numbers or select them yourself from a pool of 1 - 39.
- Step 3: Choose whether you would like to add further lines or consecutive draws to your play.
- Step 4: Pay for your ticket and keep them somewhere safe until draw day.
- Step 5: Visit this page to check the results regularly. It's wise to bookmark it for easy access.
Up to 20 consecutive draws
(Minimum purchase of 2)
Prizes and Odds of Winning
The prize structure is designed to reward players at different levels therefore the game offers various prize levels including a jackpot prize.
|5||minimum $50,000 (Jackpot)||1 in 575,757|
|4||$300||1 in 3,387|
|3||$7||1 in 103|
|2||$1||1 in 10|
Overall you have a 1 in 9 chance of winning a prize in the Natural State Jackpot.
|Draw Time||8:00 p.m.||8:00 p.m.||8:00 p.m.||8:00 p.m.||8:00 p.m.||8:00 p.m.|
|Sales Close||7:59 p.m.||7:59 p.m.||7:59 p.m.||7:59 p.m.||7:59 p.m.||7:59 p.m.|
AR Natural State Jackpot Facts & Rules
- Up to 20 consecutive draws can be entered with one ticket.
- You have a maximum of 180 days in which to claim any prize.
- Every jackpot begins at $50,000.
- The jackpot increases every draw up to a maximum of £150,000 until won.
- The three secondary prizes are always of a fixed amount.
- The NSJ Lottery was launched in August 2010.
- The Quick Pick feature was introduced in December 2012 as an alternate way to select numbers.
- In March 2017 the jackpot amount was increase from $25,000 to $50,000.
- Double Play was introduced in May 2018 offering bonus drawings to players.
- The instant win EZ Match feature was launched in October 2020.