How to Play?
- Step 1: Head to one of the 3000+ AZ lottery retailers across the state such as a garage or convenience store displaying the lottery logo.
- Step 2: Select five numbers from a pool of 1-70 (white numbers) and 1 Megaball number from a pool of 1-25. Alternatively you can use the convenient Quick Pick feature to auto-generate some random numbers.
- Step 3: Decide whether you would like to add the optional Megaplier for $1.
- Step 4: Optionally choose to play up to 10 consecutive draws for added convenience.
- Step 5: Pay the cashier your total including any Megapliers and keep your ticket in a safe place until the draw day.
- Step 6: Check the latest Arizona Mega Millions results on this page to see if your numbers are winners!
+$1 optional Megaplier
Advanced Draws (AZ)
up to 10 consecutive draws
Prizes and Odds of Winning
Playing the Mega Millions multi-state game in Arizona presents you with the same odds and prize tiers as other participating states. Below you can see the ways in which you can win by matching both the white numbered balls and the Mega ball.
|5 plus Mega Ball||Jackpot||1 in 302,575,350|
|5||$1,000,000||1 in 12,607,306|
|4 plus Mega Ball||$10,000||1 in 931,001|
|4||$500||1 in 38,792|
|3 plus Mega Ball||$200||1 in 14,547|
|3||$10||1 in 606|
|2 plus Mega Ball||$10||1 in 693|
|1 plus Mega Ball||$4||1 in 89|
|Mega Ball||$2||1 in 37|
Your chance of winning in the Arizona Mega Millions lottery game is 1 in 24.
|Draw Time||No Draw||No Draw||10:00 pm CT||No Draw||No Draw||10:00 pm CT||No Draw|
|Sales Close||No Draw||No Draw||9:45 pm CT||No Draw||No Draw||9:45 pm CT||No Draw|
What is the Megaplier Option?
The Megaplier is an optional addition to your ticket which multiplies any non-jackpot winnings. Prior to drawing the main numbers, the Megaplier multiplier is drawn and can be 2x, 3x, 4x or 5x the prize amount shown.
Opting in to the Megaplier costs an additional $1 per draw.
Notable Mega Millions Winners in Arizona
There are several winners of the lower prize tiers every single month and there are also a substantial amount of jackpot winners. Here are some of the more notable Mega Millions winners from AZ over the years:
|$108 million||Lake Havasu City||10/22/2021|
AZ MEGA Millions Facts & Rules
- You have 60 days upon winning the jackpot to choose your payment option. The choice is either a 30-year annuity or a lump-sum payment.
- The prize claim period is 180 days from the date of the live draw, after which your ticket will become void.
- In the event that more than one ticket matches all six numbers the jackpot total will be split evenly.
- Though Mega Millions tickets can be purchased in many different states, the game is not state-specific and the draw applies to all.
- There are various options for claiming your prize including visiting retailers, mailing claim forms and appointments at claim centers.
- Live drawings are held every Tuesday and Friday evening and are televised.
- The Megaplier option multiplies non-jackpot prizes by 2x, 3x, 4x or 5x.
- The Megaplier multiplier is randomly drawn immediately before each live drawing.
- Tickets can be purchased at authorized AZ Lottery retailers, vending machines and on the official Mega Millions website.
- Up to 10 consecutive draws can be purchased at any one time using advanced draws.