How to Play?
- Step 1: Visit your most convenient authorized retailer displaying the lottery logo. It could be a garage or convenience store.
- Step 2: Choose either one or two sets of numbers from a pool of 0-9. You only need to choose 3 per set or you can use the Quick Pick generator for a random selection.
- Step 3: Decide if you would like to play additional sets.
- Step 4: Opt for Straight, Box 3-Way, Box 6-Way, Front or Back Pair play styles depending on your preference.
- Step 5: Pay the cashier then store your ticket safely until time to check results.
- Step 6: Bookmark this page and visit again when you want to check the latest Pick 3 results.
(1-play and 2-play)
Up to 12 consecutive draws
Prizes and Odds of Winning
Here you can see not only the prize tiers and rewards for all winning tickets but the odds associated with them. There are numerous ways to win when playing Pick 3.
|MATCH||PRIZE (2-PLAY)||PRIZE (1-PLAY)||ODDS|
|Exact Order||$250||$500||1 in 1,000|
|3-Way (Any Order)||$80||$160||1 in 333|
|6-Way (Any Order)||$40||$80||1 in 167|
|3-Way (Exact / Any Order)||$165 Exact / $40 Any||$330 Exact / $80 Any||1 in 1,000 Exact / 1 in 333 Any|
|6-Way (Exact / Any Order)||$290 Exact / $40 Any||$145 Exact / $20 Any||1 in 1,000 Exact / 1 in 167 Any|
|Exact (Front Pair)||$25||$50||1 in 100|
|Exact (Back Pair)||$25||$50||1 in 100|
Overall you have a 1 in 3 chance of winning a prize in the Arizona Pick 3 draw.
|Draw Time||7:00 p.m.||7:00 p.m.||7:00 p.m.||7:00 p.m.||7:00 p.m.||7:00 p.m.||7:00 p.m.|
|Sales Close||6:59 p.m.||6:59 p.m.||6:59 p.m.||6:59 p.m.||6:59 p.m.||6:59 p.m.||6:59 p.m.|
Ways to Play
|Exact Order Match||Choose three numbers, and they must align precisely with the winning numbers to secure a victory.|
|3-Way Box||Opt for three numbers, ensuring that two of them are identical. Success is achieved if your numbers match the winning combination in any order.|
|6-Way Box||Pick three distinct numbers, and success is attained if your selected numbers match the winning combination in any order.|
|Straight/Box Combo||Choose any trio of numbers. Victory can be claimed whether the numbers align in the exact order or in any order, with an exact match offering a higher prize.|
|Front Pair||Select three numbers and ensure that the first two align precisely with the winning numbers to secure a win.|
|Back Pair||Pick three numbers, and victory is yours if the last two align precisely with the winning numbers.|
AZ Pick 3 Facts & Rules
- you can enter up to 12 consecutive draws in one go.
- The maximum claim period is 6 months (180 days).
- The maximum prize you can win is $500.
- There are six different ways to play to suit your play style.
- Drawings are held every evening 7 days a week.
- Tickets can be purchased at the counter of Arizona Lottery Retailers and Lottery vending machines.
- It is not possible to purchase tickets online.
- Once expired you cannot redeem your ticket regardles of whether it is a winner.
- You have until 6:59 p.m. Arizona time to purchase your tickets.
- You can choose a Quick Pick at the vending machine or ask the cashier.