How to Play?
- Step 1: Visit any one of the officially licensed retailers throughout Oregon. This could be a convenience store or garage displaying the lottery logo.
- Step 2: Choose one number from each of the 8 blocks (just one number per block of four numbers) for a maximum of 8 selected numbers. Alternatively ask for a Quick Pick for a random number selection.
- Step 3: Decide whether you would like to enter any consecutive advanced draws for convenience.
- Step 4: Pay the cashier and keep your ticket in a safe place until your chosen draw date.
- Step 5: Check your numbers on this page to see if you are a winner!
Advanced Draws (OR)
14 consecutive draws
|Draw Time||6:00 p.m.||6:00 p.m.||6:00 p.m.||6:00 p.m.||6:00 p.m.||6:00 p.m.||6:00 p.m.|
|Sales Close||5:59 p.m.||5:59 p.m.||5:59 p.m.||5:59 p.m.||5:59 p.m.||5:59 p.m.||5:59 p.m.|
Times shown in Pacific time.